We Came As Romans have released a statement saying that Kyle Pavone died of an ‘accidental overdose’ and that his family have set up a foundation in his honour.
“On Saturday, August 25, we lost our son, our brother, our best friend, and bandmate to an accidental overdose,” the statement reads.
“The opposite of addiction is connection. If you are feeling disconnected or lost, there is help.
“Please take action, whether that is talking to your families or friends, meeting with a counselor, or joining a support group.
“If you are a friend or family member of someone who is struggling, do not be silent!
“If you are an artist in need of support through your struggle, we have created the The Kyle Pavone Foundation in Kyle’s honor, to help.
“We look forward to celebrating Kyle’s life again at a public event in early October at the Fillmore in Detroit.
“Please join us to continue to support Kyle Pavone Foundation.org.
If this story has brought up any troubles for you, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.